In-service Training Module for iHRIS Manage
The In-service Training Module should be a complete solution for managing a training program for employees, whether trainings are given by the employer or by external organizations. It should track trainings that an employee has completed and assess competencies based on those trainings; thus, it is very closely linked to the Competency Model Module that will also need to be developed. This module should enable the organization to develop and implement training plans for employees, in order to ensure that the employee meets the qualifications required for his/her job and is remaning updated on new requirements.
- Track training programs.
- Create employee training plans.
- Link trainings that employees have completed to assessed competencies.
- Track scholarships awarded to employees.
- Import trainings from other systems and link to competencies (would be nice).
- Link trainings to promotions and raises (would be nice; probably later).
Specific Use Case Titles (from High-Level Goals)
Use cases are currently being written and evaluated. Use cases will be posted once this process is complete.
- Add or update training funding types.
- Add or update training program categories.
- Add or update a training organization or funder.
- Add or update a trainer.
- Add or update an in-service training program.
- Add or update a scholarship.
- Search for a trainer, training program or training organization.
- List training programs.
- Request a training for an employee.
- Create an employee training plan.
- Award a scholarship to an employee.
- Assess training results and update competencies.
- View an employee's training history.
- Track employee fulfillment of scholarship requirements.
- Report on employees trained.
- Report on scholarships awarded.
- All training programs
- Emergency training programs
- All scholarships
- Training needs assessment - this needs to be thought out
There are lots of report examples in JHPIEGO's TIMS system.
- Bangladesh NSDP HRIS
- JHPIEGO TIMS
- Hareg training tracking database
- Learning for Performance (IntraHealth)
- CBT (JHPIEGO's competency model)