From IHRIS Wiki
Capacity Project's Open Source Initiative
Welcome to the Capacity Project's iHRIS software Wiki. This wiki contains information on the work the Capacity Project's HRIS team is doing in Open Source Human Resources for Health tools for global health care. Here you will find documentation, work plans, development schedules, communication, links to our code, and general resources.
To find out more information on the Capacity Project, please visit the Capacity Project Website. For more specific information on the HRIS Strengthening team, please visit the HRIS Strengthening Website and Blog.
iHRIS Development Timeline
- Development Calendar
- iHRIS Manage Development
- iHRIS Qualify Development
- iHRIS Plan Development
- Miscellaneous Development Tasks
Workforce Planning Software (iHRIS Plan)
- Planned Features -- Software
- Planned Features -- Workforce Projection Model
- Iteration 1: Summary of Functions
- Questions for Discussion
- HRH Workforce Planning Model Workshop Website