Please note: These help files are currently under construction and will be finalized following the release of iHRIS Suite version 3.3.
Common Procedures in iHRIS
Configure and Administer the Systems
Manage Geographical Areas in the Database
- Add or Update a Country
- Add or Update a Region
- Add or Update a District
- Add or Update a County
- Add or Update a Currency
Manage User Accounts
Using iHRIS Manage
- Add a Benefit or Special Payment
- Record the Employee's Departure from the Organization
- Record a Change in Position for the Employee
- Record a Change in Salary for the Employee
- Schedule the Employee to Take a Training Course
- Evaluate Competencies Earned from the Training Course
- Fill out the Job Application
- Record the Details of an Interview by the Applicant
- Log the Decision Whether to Hire the Applicant
- Enter the Employee's Work History
- Enter the Employee's Education History
- Add Notes to the Employee's Record
Administer Positions and Information Related to Positions
- Add and Update Health Worker Cadres
- Add and Update Job Classifications
- Add and Update Salary Grades
- Add and Update Jobs
- Add and Update Salary Sources
- Add and Update Types of Positions
- Add a Position
- Edit a Position
- Discontinue a Position
Configure the Database for Use
- Add or Update Facility Types
- Add or Update an Office or Facility
- Add or Update a Department
- Add or Update an Education Type
- Add or Update a Degree
- Add or Update a Language
- Add or Update a Competency Type
- Add or Update a Competency
- Add or Update a Competency Evaluation
- Add or Update an Identification Type
- Add or Update a Benefit Type
- Add or Update a Marital Status
- Add or Update a Reason for Departure
Configure the In-service Training Management Module
- Add or Update a Training Course
- Schedule a Training Course
- Add or Update the Status of a Training Course
- Add or Update Requestors of a Training Course
- Add or Update Training Course Evaluation Options
- Add or Update Training Course Categories
- Add or Update a Training Institution
- Add or Update a Continuing Education Credit Course
Using iHRIS Qualify
- Introduction; understanding iHRIS Qualify; data setup checklists; usage and troubleshooting.
Using iHRIS Plan
- Introduction; understanding iHRIS Plan; data setup checklists; usage and troubleshooting.
Installing and Using Windows iHRIS
Installing and Using the iHRIS Appliance
- How to install and start using the self-contained iHRIS Appliance.
- A glossary of data terms used in the iHRIS Suite.
Copyright (c) 2007-2009 IntraHealth International, Inc.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts.
If you have a question, feedback on our software, or a suggestion for a new feature or improvement, or if you would like to discuss initiating HRIS strengthening activities, please contact the HRIS Development team. You may do so in any of the following ways:
- Click the Feedback button at any point in the iHRIS software.
- Visit the HRIS Strengthening Website at http://www.capacityproject.org/hris/ and click "Contact Us."
- Send us an email at: email@example.com
- Write us at:
- HRIS Strengthening Information
- IntraHealth International, Inc.
- 6340 Quadrangle Drive Suite 200
- Chapel Hill, NC 27517