CapacityPlus's iHRIS Suite
From IHRIS Wiki
iHRIS open source software provides health sector leaders with tools to track, manage, and plan the health workforce. This wiki is where the project team documents the software, related procedures, and project plans. Anyone is invited to contribute.
If you have questions or want to contact iHRIS developers directly, please join our iHRIS Global Community Google Group. For more information about the iHRIS software, visit our www.ihris.org website.
Select the type of documentation you need:
- Developer -- You are adding new features, writing new modules, modifying the source code, or creating software releases.
- Implementer -- You are installing, customizing, maintaining, or writing reports for an implementation of the iHRIS software.
- User -- You are entering data or running reports in an iHRIS installation.
- Volunteer/Translator -- You are contributing code, translations, or documentation to the project.
- Country-Specific Documentation -- Resources for each country where iHRIS is implemented
- French-language Resources -- Ressources en français
- Spanish-language Resources -- Recursos en español
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Important Topics
- Project Communication -- How to get help or ask questions about the iHRIS software.
- Documentation Wishlist -- This is a prioritized list of documentation needs, to which all users can contribute.
- iHRIS Core Team -- Resources for IntraHealth/CapacityPlus team members and consultants.
- Documentacion_Guatemala Documentación de instalación y configuración de iHRIS para el Ministerio de Salud Pública de Guatemala.