These resources support iHRIS software developers who are writing new features, programming new modules, or modifying the PHP source code.
iHRIS is a set of health workforce information solutions. Our source code is hosted at Launchpad and is available under the GPL V3 license. The following applications and supporting software are available:
- iHRIS Manage, a human resources management tool
- iHRIS Qualify, a health worker training, licensing, and certification tracking system
- iHRIS Plan, planning and modeling software
- iHRIS Common, common page classes, template files and images for the iHRIS software
- I2CE, the core programming engine for the iHRIS software
- Installation Instructions for iHRIS software
Documentation and tutorials are also available on:
- Security procedures included in iHRIS software.
- Exporting data for decentralized environments or sharing with other HIS
- Using iHRIS in a decentralized environment
- Data Dictionary - iHRIS 4.1
Contributing to the Project
Check Design Documents for descriptions of new features and applications currently under consideration for development.
To understand our priority development needs, including core system improvements and new features or modules, please review our iHRIS Ideas List.
For developers who are creating software releases or packages, we are currently revising our Software Release Procedure.
Translations describes the process for translating the iHRIS software and enabling translations.
These tutorials are outside the scope of the Technical Documentation but may be useful for modifying iHRIS:
- Customizing iHRIS
- Delete Records
- Install OpenDJ on Ubuntu
- Use Bazaar to Contribute Code to Launchpad
- Building Meta Packages
- Managing the Debian Repository
- Automatically Generated Form Pages
- LiveCD Notes
We also have several tutorials for implementers who are administering an instance of iHRIS.
Most of this documentation has been translated into Spanish.